What is the UFO Program about?
The UFO Program is a Certification Program on Fundamentals in Entrepreneurship.
What is the cost of the UFO Program?
Who is eligible for the UFO Program?
All Students and Youth above 13+ years are eligible for the UFO Program. We welcome entries from all over the world.
The UFO course is applicable for:
Early-stage Startup founders
Professionals seeking knowledge o Entrepreneurship and Innovation
All individuals looking to upgrade their skill set and knowledge base
What are the topics covered in the UFO entrepreneurship program?
How is the UFO Program structured?
The UFO Program comprises seven broad stages
- Registration for the UFO Course
- Self-Study of content and videos to be completed by the students
- Submission of Business Plan and Elevator Pitch Video by the students at the end of the course
- Evaluation of entries by the Jury
- Awarding of Certification to Student
- Opportunity to apply for Funding of your Venture
- Opportunity to apply for an Internship/ online assignment/ live project with a Startup
What are the components of the UFO Program?
The UFO Program has five components
- Course Content for Self-Study – comprising videos and text-based content
- Links embedded in the content for further research by the students
- Reference Template for preparation of a Business Plan
- Guidelines for creating an Elevator Pitch Video
- Additional Resources like In-House Research Reports and exclusive Industry Trends & Posts by renowned industry experts
How will a program like UFO help my ward/ my student/ me?
UFO Program will help in the overall development of the Student at the Conceptual Level as well as from the Life Skills aspect. This program will give a fundamental level of knowledge to the student on several aspects of Entrepreneurship. It will also help students create a roadmap of their ideas and concepts in the form of a Business Plan & gain confidence while presenting the same in the form of an Elevator Pitch Video.
What the course helps you understand?
How to think innovatively
How to focus on becoming a ‘Job Creator’ rather than a ‘Job Seeker’
How to convert your business idea into a venture
How to run a company/ venture
How to become future-ready as an Entrepreneur/Professional
How to present your idea to raise funding by way of Debt, Equity or Structured Capital
How much time will the UFO Program require from the self-study perspective?
The Self-Study Modules of the UFO Program will require 30 minutes to 45 minutes of study per week/ once a week.
What are the opportunities after you complete the UFO program?
Submit your Business Plan & Elevator Pitch Video
Apply for an internship/ online assignment/ live project with a startup with our partner institutions
Connect for raising funds for your Venture
How would a new great idea be protected from competitors in this app?
The idea is submitted in the form of a business plan to our company.
Kept confidential by the team and jury at UFO.
When the jury and team evaluate and think there’s true merit to the idea, the student is directly set on a mentoring path, where applying for IPR etc is the subsequent step.